General Activities - Conferences, workshops, etc.
Organization of Workshops and Conferences :
- Student contest during the Shaping IV and V conferences: organized in 2009 in Madrid (Spain) and in 2013 in Mons (Belgium) : 9.411 € and 15.000 €
- School and workshop on Microscopy of Ceramics organized for Students in 2009 in Eskisehir (Turkey): 19.379,90 €
- Students Meeting - Processing and Application of Ceramics » organized in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 in Novi Sad (Serbia) : 9.800 €, 14.500 €, 14.500 € and 13.500 €
- 4th International Portuguese-Spanish Congress on Ceramics and Glasses (IV CLECV) organized in 2011 in Aveiro, Portugal : 10.000 €
- Student contest at “The Nordic Conference on Glass and Ceramic Technology”, organized in December 2012 in Denmark: 4.000 €
- Transparent Ceramic Workshop »: organized in September 2012 in Krakow, Poland: 3.450 €
- 3rd and 4th Thematic Intensive School organized in 2012 and 2013 in Castellón, Spain: 10.000 € and 9.625 €
- Summer school “Ceramic science and technology for the 21st century: basic principles and modern trends”, organized from 19th to 22nd of June 2013 by the GFC in Limoges, France : 15.500 €
- Summer school “Ceramic and Glass Science and Technology, application to bioceramics and bioglasses” organised by ECerS from 17 to 19 June 2015 in Madrid, Spain: 12.000 €
- Summer School “Process, microstructure and properties of Electroceramics: issues and recentadvances”, organized by ECerS from 23 to 25 June 2016 in Limoges, France : 18.000 €
ECerS Conferences (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019) :
- Student Speech Contest: Prizes given to the winners
- Student’s Evening: evening organized free of access for students participating to the ECerS Conference which aims to create/strengthen the ECerS Young Ceramist Network
Next Deadline for JECS Trust Call for Projects is 30th November 2021 !
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before February 2022 and so the project submitted must not begin before 1st March 2022.
JECS Trust – mobility for young researchers
Read the letter of Antonia, YCN Committee member!
Contact us for any information : firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.